Lexmark revenue falls on weak printer sales
Oct 23 (Reuters) - Lexmark International Inc reported a 1 0 percent decline in revenue on tepid sales of its printers in a weak economy.
The company barely broke even in the third quarter, compared with a profit of $67 million, or 86 cents per share, a year earlier. Revenue fell to $919 million f r om $1.03 billion.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- U.S. experts hunt for Ebola exposure after first case |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks: source |