Lexmark revenue falls on weak printer sales
Oct 23 (Reuters) - Lexmark International Inc reported a 1 0 percent decline in revenue on tepid sales of its printers in a weak economy.
The company barely broke even in the third quarter, compared with a profit of $67 million, or 86 cents per share, a year earlier. Revenue fell to $919 million f r om $1.03 billion.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite