Lexmark revenue falls on weak printer sales
Oct 23 (Reuters) - Lexmark International Inc reported a 1 0 percent decline in revenue on tepid sales of its printers in a weak economy.
The company barely broke even in the third quarter, compared with a profit of $67 million, or 86 cents per share, a year earlier. Revenue fell to $919 million f r om $1.03 billion.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video