Lexmark revenue falls on weak printer sales
Oct 23 (Reuters) - Lexmark International Inc reported a 1 0 percent decline in revenue on tepid sales of its printers in a weak economy.
The company barely broke even in the third quarter, compared with a profit of $67 million, or 86 cents per share, a year earlier. Revenue fell to $919 million f r om $1.03 billion.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- U.S. quarantines 'chilling' Ebola fight in West Africa: MSF