Soccer-Glazer family not planning to sell Man Utd -vice chairman
LONDON Oct 23 (Reuters) - The American Glazer family are long-term investors in English soccer club Manchester United and have no plans to sell the club following a flotation in August, Vice Chairman Ed Woodward told reporters on Tuesday.
"It's a very popular business that people have interest in. The answer is not for sale," Woodward said when asked about future ownership plans.
"The opportunities that we see going forward and the excitement that they have in this is undiminished. I don't see them selling completely for many, many years," he added.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |