Soccer-Glazer family not planning to sell Man Utd -vice chairman
LONDON Oct 23 (Reuters) - The American Glazer family are long-term investors in English soccer club Manchester United and have no plans to sell the club following a flotation in August, Vice Chairman Ed Woodward told reporters on Tuesday.
"It's a very popular business that people have interest in. The answer is not for sale," Woodward said when asked about future ownership plans.
"The opportunities that we see going forward and the excitement that they have in this is undiminished. I don't see them selling completely for many, many years," he added.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years