BRIEF-Millicom issues 5-year 2 bln SEK bond
STOCKHOLM Oct 23 (Reuters) - Millicom International Cellular SA :
* has successfully completed the issuance in the Swedish bond market of a 5 year SEK 2 billion bond, of which SEK 1.75 billion has a floating rate coupon of 3 months STIBOR +3.50% and SEK 0.25 billion has a fixed coupon of 5.125%
* to use approximately EUR 85 million of the proceeds to finance the
investment in two subsidiaries of Rocket Internet: Latin America Internet Holdings (LIH) and Africa Internet Holdings (AIH). * remainder will be kept on the balance sheet for general corporate
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors