Netflix reports third-quarter profit
LOS ANGELES Oct 23 (Reuters) - Video rental service Netflix Inc posted a third-quarter profit on Tuesday as the addition of new streaming subscribers in the United States lifted revenue.
Revenue for the July to September period reached $905 million, Netflix said. The company posted earnings of 13 cents per share.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media