Netflix reports third-quarter profit
LOS ANGELES Oct 23 (Reuters) - Video rental service Netflix Inc posted a third-quarter profit on Tuesday as the addition of new streaming subscribers in the United States lifted revenue.
Revenue for the July to September period reached $905 million, Netflix said. The company posted earnings of 13 cents per share.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |