- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Netflix reports third-quarter profit
LOS ANGELES |
LOS ANGELES Oct 23 (Reuters) - Video rental service Netflix Inc posted a third-quarter profit on Tuesday as the addition of new streaming subscribers in the United States lifted revenue.
Revenue for the July to September period reached $905 million, Netflix said. The company posted earnings of 13 cents per share.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this