Tempur-Pedic posts quarterly loss
Oct 23 (Reuters) - Specialty mattress maker Tempur-Pedic International Inc swung to a quarterly loss, hurt by higher expenses.
The company reported a third quarter net loss of $2.0 million, or 3 cents per share, from a profit of $61.95 million, or 90 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 9 percent to $347.9 million.
Shares of the Lexington, Kentucky-based company were down more than 15 percent in extended trading. They closed at $31.85 on Tuesday on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square