Tempur-Pedic posts quarterly loss
Oct 23 (Reuters) - Specialty mattress maker Tempur-Pedic International Inc swung to a quarterly loss, hurt by higher expenses.
The company reported a third quarter net loss of $2.0 million, or 3 cents per share, from a profit of $61.95 million, or 90 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 9 percent to $347.9 million.
Shares of the Lexington, Kentucky-based company were down more than 15 percent in extended trading. They closed at $31.85 on Tuesday on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |