Facebook CEO says mobile opportunity misunderstood
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Facebook Inc CEO Mark Zuckerberg said that the mobile opportunity was "the most misunderstood" aspect of Facebook's business, during a conference call with analysts on Tuesday.
(Reporting By Alexei Oreskovic)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
Revered by millions as a beacon of hope against oppression and as an archetype of reconciliation, Nelson Mandela leaves behind a grieving nation. Video