Veolia says CDC will raise Transdev stake to 60 pct
PARIS Oct 23 (Reuters) - Veolia Environnement and its partner Caisse des Depots et Consignations said on Tuesday the French state-owned bank would take control of their transport joint venture Transdev by raising its stake to 60 percent.
Veolia will keep a 40 percent stake in Transdev.
As part of the deal, the two companies will subscribe to a 800 million-euro ($1.1 billion) capital increase through the conversion of shareholder loans. ($1 = 0.7651 euros) (Reporting by Elena Berton)
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs