Veolia says CDC will raise Transdev stake to 60 pct
PARIS Oct 23 (Reuters) - Veolia Environnement and its partner Caisse des Depots et Consignations said on Tuesday the French state-owned bank would take control of their transport joint venture Transdev by raising its stake to 60 percent.
Veolia will keep a 40 percent stake in Transdev.
As part of the deal, the two companies will subscribe to a 800 million-euro ($1.1 billion) capital increase through the conversion of shareholder loans. ($1 = 0.7651 euros) (Reporting by Elena Berton)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers