VMware 3rd-qtr profit beats estimates
Oct 23 (Reuters) - Software maker VMware Inc reported third quarter profits that beat estimates as it benefited from continued demand for virtual servers and cloud computing technologies.
A division of storage giant EMC Corp, VMware said on Wednesday that quarterly revenue was $1.13 billion and profit, excluding items, was $303 million, or 70 cents per share.
Analysts had on average forecast $1.13 billion in revenue on earnings of 63 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source