Akamai posts higher quarterly profit
Oct 24 (Reuters) - Internet content delivery company Akamai Technologies Inc posted a 14 percent rise in third-quarter profit, helped by higher margins.
Revenue rose 22 percent to $345.3 million.
Net income rose to $48.2 million, or 27 cents per share, from $42.3 million, or 23 cents per share, a year earlier.
Akamai helps clients such as Apple Inc and Netflix Inc deliver content faster by avoiding congestion on the Web.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |