AT&T revenue falls slightly, misses Wall Street view
Oct 24 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc posted third-quarter revenue below Wall Street expectations on Wednesday, but its earnings increased from a year earlier.
AT&T reported earnings of $3.64 billion, or 63 cents per share, compared with $3.62 billion, or 61 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell to $31.46 billion from $31.48 billion and missed the analysts' average estimate of $31.59 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |