New Issue - BB&T Corp sells $450 mln in notes
Oct 24 (Reuters) - BB&T Corp on Wednesday sold $450 million of non-cumulative preferred shares, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was increased from the originally planned $150 million.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BB&T, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS and Wells Fargo were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: BB&T CORP AMT $450 MLN COUPON 5.2 PCT MATURITY PERPETUAL TYPE NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 02/01/2013 MOODY'S Baa2 YIELD N/A SETTLEMENT 10/31/2012 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ QUARTERLY FITCH BBB-MINUS NON-CALLABLE N/A
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand