- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
Buffett-Revenue down at Berkshire's newspapers
Oct 24 (Reuters) - Revenue is down at Berkshire Hathaway Inc's newspapers this year, though the smaller newspapers are doing better than the larger ones, Chief Executive Warren Buffett said on Wednesday.
In a CNBC interview, Buffett said revenue at the smaller papers was down about 1 percent this year, while the larger papers like those in Buffalo, New York, and Omaha, Nebraska, are down more like 4 to 5 percent for the year.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this