Banco BPI 9-month net up 15.3 pct
LISBON Oct 24 (Reuters) - Banco BPI, Portugal's third largest private bank, reported on Wednesday a 15.3 percent rise in net profit in the first nine months of the year, boosted by a jump in trading gains, the bank said.
Net profit rose to 117 million euros from 102 million euros in the same period last year while net interest income slipped 0.5 percent to 440 million euros.
(Reporting By Axel Bugge)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image