Banco BPI 9-month net up 15.3 pct
LISBON Oct 24 (Reuters) - Banco BPI, Portugal's third largest private bank, reported on Wednesday a 15.3 percent rise in net profit in the first nine months of the year, boosted by a jump in trading gains, the bank said.
Net profit rose to 117 million euros from 102 million euros in the same period last year while net interest income slipped 0.5 percent to 440 million euros.
(Reporting By Axel Bugge)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details