Bridgestone to invest $346 mln to triple Hungary plant tyre capacity
TOKYO Oct 24 (Reuters) - Bridgestone Corp said on Wednesday it plans to invest about 267 million euros ($346 million) to triple production capacity at its tyre plant in Hungary to about 18,000 tyres per day.
Bridgestone said it will ramp up production capacity of passenger car radial tyres by approximately 12,000 tyres per day during the first half of 2017. ($1 = 0.7714 euros) (Reporting by Kentaro Sugiyama; Editing by Michael Watson)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image