Brinker first-quarter profit rises
Oct 24 (Reuters) - Brinker International Inc, which owns Chili's Grill & Bar and Maggiano's Little Italy restaurant, reported a higher first-quarter profit as more diners visited its restaurants.
Net income rose to $27.9 million, or 36 cents per share, from $23.6 million, or 28 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 2 percent to $683.5 million.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel