- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Shares edge up, dollar steady as markets await Fed
Cliffs Natural profit slumps on lower iron ore prices
Oct 24 (Reuters) - Iron ore and coal miner Cliffs Natural Resources Inc's third-quarter profit slumped 85 percent as iron ore prices fell.
Third-quarter profit at the Cleveland-based company fell to $85.1 million, or $0.59 per share, from $601.2 million, or $4.15 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 26 percent to $1.5 billion.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this