- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
Coca-Cola FEMSA sees Philippines as Asia entry; eyes other Latam opps
MEXICO CITY |
MEXICO CITY Oct 24 (Reuters) - Mexico's Coca-Cola Femsa said on Wednesday that if its planned acquisition of a controlling stake in Coca-Cola Co operations in Philippines succeeds it will open the doors to other markets in Asia.
The company, a joint venture of Coca-Cola Co and Mexico's Femsa, added that while there are limited purchase chances left in Latin America, it will continue to tread the region for opportunities.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this