Coca-Cola FEMSA sees Philippines as Asia entry; eyes other Latam opps
MEXICO CITY Oct 24 (Reuters) - Mexico's Coca-Cola Femsa said on Wednesday that if its planned acquisition of a controlling stake in Coca-Cola Co operations in Philippines succeeds it will open the doors to other markets in Asia.
The company, a joint venture of Coca-Cola Co and Mexico's Femsa, added that while there are limited purchase chances left in Latin America, it will continue to tread the region for opportunities.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port