Mexico's Coca-Cola FEMSA says Philippines decision by year end
MEXICO CITY Oct 24 (Reuters) - Mexico's Coca-Cola Femsa said on Wednesday that it expects to reach a decision about its potential acquisition of a controlling stake in Coca-Cola Co operations in Philippines by year end.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York