Embraer still sees chance of U.S. regional jet order in 2012
SAO PAULO Oct 24 (Reuters) - Brazil's Embraer, the world's third-largest commercial planemaker, feels a regional jet order from a major U.S. airline could still conclude before the end of the year, Chief Financial Officer Jose Antonio Filippo told reporters on a Wednesday call.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter