F5 Networks 4th-qtr results miss expectations
Oct 24 (Reuters) - Network gear maker F5 Networks Inc's fourth-quarter results fell below analysts' expectations.
Earnings per share rose by 1 cent to 85 cents. Revenue rose 15 percent to $362.6 million. Excluding items, F5 earned $1.12 a share.
Analysts on average were expecting a profit of $1.18 on revenue of $365.9 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port