F5 Networks 4th-qtr results miss expectations
Oct 24 (Reuters) - Network gear maker F5 Networks Inc's fourth-quarter results fell below analysts' expectations.
Earnings per share rose by 1 cent to 85 cents. Revenue rose 15 percent to $362.6 million. Excluding items, F5 earned $1.12 a share.
Analysts on average were expecting a profit of $1.18 on revenue of $365.9 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes