Grupo Mexico's net profit plunges in third quarter
MEXICO CITY Oct 24 (Reuters) - Mexican copper miner and railroad operator Grupo Mexico reported on Wednesday a third quarter profit of $311 million, down from earnings of $676 million in the same period a year earlier.
The company said revenues for the July-September period were $2.4 billion, compared to $2.8 billion in the same period in 2011. Grupo Mexico files results to the Mexican stock exchange in dollars.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote