Iberdrola 9-month profit in line with expectations
MADRID Oct 24 (Reuters) - Spanish power company Iberdrola reported 9 month net profit of 2.4 billion euros ($3.1 billion) on Wednesday, in line with analysts' expectations.
The utility, due to unveil a two-year strategic plan to investors in London later today, reported earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of 5.8 billion euros, also in line with expectations.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video