Iberdrola 9-month profit in line with expectations
MADRID Oct 24 (Reuters) - Spanish power company Iberdrola reported 9 month net profit of 2.4 billion euros ($3.1 billion) on Wednesday, in line with analysts' expectations.
The utility, due to unveil a two-year strategic plan to investors in London later today, reported earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of 5.8 billion euros, also in line with expectations.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Six people rescued from Nevada cold kept warm by heating stones