Iberdrola says impact of Spain energy reform 580 mln euros/yr
MADRID Oct 24 (Reuters) - Spanish power company Iberdrola said on Wednesday the gross impact of a Spanish energy reform would be 580 million euros ($752 million) per year.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls