Market Chatter - Corporate finance press digest
Oct 24 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Wednesday: * BHP Billiton is exploring the sale of its Pinto Valley copper mine in Arizona, which might fetch less than $1 billion, the Financial Times reported, citing people familiar with the matter. * KKR & Co LP and Goldman Sachs Group Inc plan an initial public offering of Kion Group GmbH, the world's second-largest maker of forklifts, in the second quarter of 2013, Bloomberg Businessweek reported citing people familiar with the matter.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |