Northrop Grumman raises full-year earnings forecast
Oct 24 (Reuters) - Defense equipment maker Northrop Grumman Corp reported a lower quarterly profit, mainly due to a $66 million fall in net pension income, but the company raised its full-year earnings forecast.
Northrop, which builds Global Hawk unmanned surveillance planes, radars and electronic systems, now expects full-year earnings of between $7.35 and $7.40 per share, up from its prior view of between $7.05 and $7.25 per share.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel