- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Powerful 6.6 magnitude quake strikes Costa Rica -USGS
WASHINGTON Oct 23 (Reuters) - A powerful 6.6 magnitude earthquake struck western Costa Rica on Tuesday, the U.S. Geological Survey said.
The quake was centered about 38 miles (61 km) south of Liberia, Costa Rica, at a depth of 11.8 miles (19 km), the USGS said.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries. (Editing by Eric Walsh)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this