SK Hynix says cutting 2012 capital spending
SEOUL Oct 24 (Reuters) - SK Hynix Inc said on Wednesday its capital spending plan for this year will be smaller than its orginal plan of 4.2 trillion won ($3.8 billion), as some investment will be delayed until next year.
SK Hynix's capital expenditure for the first nine months of the year was 3.56 trillion won. ($1 = 1103.1000 Korean won) (Reporting by Miyoung Kim; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |