STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's OSX sells $251 mln new stock to Batista
Brazilian shipbuilding and leasing company OSX Brasil SA agreed to sell 508.8 million reais ($251 million) of stock to its controlling shareholder, Brazilian billionaire Eike Batista, the company said in a statement Wednesday. The sale is the first part of a plan to raise $1 billion of new capital for the company by March 23, 2014. Batista will pay 39.38 reais, or the company's 2010 initial public offering price of 32 reais adjusted for inflation, for 12.9 million shares ($1 = 2.03 Brazilian reais)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections