STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Aliansce mulls share offering by year end
Brazilian mall operator Aliansce plans to sell shares in a primary offering before the end of the year, the company said in a filing on Wednesday. The document did not provide any details on the planned sale. Shares of the company fell 6.87 percent from Tuesday's close, to 21.56 reais.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner