PolyOne Corp to buy Spartech for $250 mln
Oct 24 (Reuters) - Chemicals company PolyOne Corp will buy Spartech Corp, which makes plastic sheet, compounds and packaging solutions, for about $250 million.
Spartech stockholders will receive $2.67 in cash and 0.3167 PolyOne shares for each share held.
Spartech stockholders will receive cash and stock valued at $8 per share based on PolyOne's Tuesday close of $16.84. This represents a premium of 56 percent to Spartech's Tuesday close on the New York Stock Exchange.
The deal is valued at $393 million, including the assumption of Spartech's net debt of $142 million, the companies said.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane