PolyOne Corp to buy Spartech for $250 mln
Oct 24 (Reuters) - Chemicals company PolyOne Corp will buy Spartech Corp, which makes plastic sheet, compounds and packaging solutions, for about $250 million.
Spartech stockholders will receive $2.67 in cash and 0.3167 PolyOne shares for each share held.
Spartech stockholders will receive cash and stock valued at $8 per share based on PolyOne's Tuesday close of $16.84. This represents a premium of 56 percent to Spartech's Tuesday close on the New York Stock Exchange.
The deal is valued at $393 million, including the assumption of Spartech's net debt of $142 million, the companies said.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule