Telenor's strong Nordic margins not sustainable: CEO
OSLO Oct 24 (Reuters) - Telenor's exceptionally strong third quarter margins in the Nordics are not sustainable but Norway's economic health should continue to buoy profitability, Chief Executive Jon Fredrik Baksaas said on Wednesday.
"This level is not sustainable as such, this was a very good quarter," Baksaas told Reuters on the sidelines of a news conference. "On the other hand, remember that Norway's economy is very strong and as long as it remains in such good shape, our margins will benefit." (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion