T. Rowe Price net surges 33 pct, beats expectations
Oct 24 (Reuters) - Fund manager T. Rowe Price Group said on Wednesday its third-quarter profit rose 33 percent, including gains from the sale of fund investments.
For the three months ended Sept 30, the Baltimore asset manager reported net income of $247.3 million, or 94 cents a share, compared with net income of $185.5 million, or 71 cents per share, for the same period a year earlier.
Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S on average had expected the company to earn 84 cents per share in the most recent quarter.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with more easing steps
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt