T. Rowe Price net surges 33 pct, beats expectations
Oct 24 (Reuters) - Fund manager T. Rowe Price Group said on Wednesday its third-quarter profit rose 33 percent, including gains from the sale of fund investments.
For the three months ended Sept 30, the Baltimore asset manager reported net income of $247.3 million, or 94 cents a share, compared with net income of $185.5 million, or 71 cents per share, for the same period a year earlier.
Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S on average had expected the company to earn 84 cents per share in the most recent quarter.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |