Buffett says he has bought more Wells Fargo shares
(Reuters) - Berkshire Hathaway bought more shares of Wells Fargo bank over the last week amid broad market weakness, Chief Executive Warren Buffett said in a CNBC interview on Wednesday.
Wells Fargo is one of Berkshire's largest holdings.
(Reporting By Ben Berkowitz; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers