Ford to move production of new models from Belgium to Spain: union
GENK, Belgium (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co will transfer the production of new versions of its Mondeo, S-Max and Galaxy models to Valencia, Spain, from Belgium, union representative Luc Prenen said on Wednesday.
The Belgian plant, which currently makes all three models, was to have started producing the new Mondeo in October 2013.
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ