Ford to move production of new models from Belgium to Spain: union
GENK, Belgium (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co will transfer the production of new versions of its Mondeo, S-Max and Galaxy models to Valencia, Spain, from Belgium, union representative Luc Prenen said on Wednesday.
The Belgian plant, which currently makes all three models, was to have started producing the new Mondeo in October 2013.
(Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek; writing by Philip Blenkinsop; editing by Rex Merrifield)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South