Heineken shares drop 3 percent after Q3 trading update
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Shares in Dutch brewer Heineken (HEIN.AS) fell by 3 percent at the opening after reporting third-quarter volumes broadly in line with expectations and revenue slightly above forecasts, but with weakness in western Europe.
The shares were among the weakest in the FTSEurofirst 300 index .FTEU3 of leading European stocks. The Stoxx European food and beverage index .SX3P was broadly flat.
(Reporting By Philip Blenkinsop)
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets