Two explosions hit Gaza City: witnesses
GAZA (Reuters) - Two explosions rocked Gaza City on Wednesday, witnesses said, shortly after Israel killed a gunman in the area citing an escalation of rocket fire at its southern towns and cities.
Ambulances raced to the area to see if there were any casualties from the blasts.
(Writing by Allyn Fisher-Ilan; editing by Patrick Graham)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
Protesters respond to calls to defend their demonstration from possible police intervention. Slideshow