Nasdaq reports lower third-quarter profit
(Reuters) - Nasdaq OMX Group (NDAQ.O) reported a lower third-quarter profit on Wednesday, due in part to a drop in trading volumes in U.S. and Nordic equities.
The New York-based exchange operator said it had earned $89 million, or 52 cents per share, down from $109 million, or 61 cents per share, a year earlier.
(Reporting by John McCrank in New York; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official