Northrop Grumman raises full-year earnings forecast
(Reuters) - Defense equipment maker Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC.N) reported a lower quarterly profit, mainly due to a $66 million fall in net pension income, but the company raised its full-year earnings forecast.
Northrop, which builds Global Hawk unmanned surveillance planes, radars and electronic systems, now expects full-year earnings of between $7.35 and $7.40 per share, up from its prior view of between $7.05 and $7.25 per share.
(Reporting by Bijoy Koyitty in Bangalore; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas