T. Rowe Price net surges 33 percent, beats expectations
(Reuters) - Fund manager T. Rowe Price Group (TROW.O) said on Wednesday its third-quarter profit rose 33 percent, including gains from the sale of fund investments.
For the three months ended Sept 30, the Baltimore asset manager reported net income of $247.3 million, or 94 cents a share, compared with net income of $185.5 million, or 71 cents per share, for the same period a year earlier.
Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S on average had expected the company to earn 84 cents per share in the most recent quarter.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, three dead