Wacker Chemie's Q3 EBITDA in line with expectations
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Wacker Chemie (WCHG.DE), the world's No.2 maker of polysilicon, posted third-quarter core earnings that were in line with expectations.
Third-quarter earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) came in at 204 million euros ($264 million), in line with the 201 million average estimate in a Reuters poll of banks and brokerages. ($1 = 0.7714 euros)
(Reporting by Christoph Steitz)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote