ACS-consortium wins $952 million contract for metro in NY
MADRID Oct 25 (Reuters) - Spanish builder ACS and two of its US subsidiaries together with Tutor Perini have been awarded a contract worth $952 million to carry out construction work on a New York subway line.
ACS said in a press release that Skanska, the Spanish builder OHL, and Barnard had also been bidding for the contract.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |