ACS-consortium wins $952 million contract for metro in NY
MADRID Oct 25 (Reuters) - Spanish builder ACS and two of its US subsidiaries together with Tutor Perini have been awarded a contract worth $952 million to carry out construction work on a New York subway line.
ACS said in a press release that Skanska, the Spanish builder OHL, and Barnard had also been bidding for the contract.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister