ACS-consortium wins $952 million contract for metro in NY
MADRID Oct 25 (Reuters) - Spanish builder ACS and two of its US subsidiaries together with Tutor Perini have been awarded a contract worth $952 million to carry out construction work on a New York subway line.
ACS said in a press release that Skanska, the Spanish builder OHL, and Barnard had also been bidding for the contract.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |