ACS-consortium wins $952 million contract for metro in NY
MADRID Oct 25 (Reuters) - Spanish builder ACS and two of its US subsidiaries together with Tutor Perini have been awarded a contract worth $952 million to carry out construction work on a New York subway line.
ACS said in a press release that Skanska, the Spanish builder OHL, and Barnard had also been bidding for the contract.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source