BRIEF-Apple shares briefly turn higher in extended trading
NEW YORK Oct 25 (Reuters) - Apple Inc : * Shares briefly turned higher in extended trading following the release of its results. Shares were last trading down 0.1 percent.
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Poroshenko to seek ceasefire after 'very tough' talks with Putin |
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Gaza ceasefire holding as focus turns to longer term |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers