BRIEF-Apple shares briefly turn higher in extended trading
NEW YORK Oct 25 (Reuters) - Apple Inc : * Shares briefly turned higher in extended trading following the release of its results. Shares were last trading down 0.1 percent.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls