Atos keeps 2012 targets on new orders
PARIS Oct 25 (Reuters) - French IT services group Atos stuck to its full-year targets on Thursday after it posted a 0.2 percent rise in organic third-quarter sales.
Revenue was 2.18 billion euros ($2.83 billion) in the quarter, Atos said in a statement.
"In the third quarter, we have achieved a very strong order entry with new large deals signed in the UK, Germany and Scandinavia, despite a challenging economic environment for cyclical activities," Chief Executive Thierry Breton said. ($1 = 0.7711 euros) (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |