- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- Actor James Gandolfini, star of 'The Sopranos,' dies in Italy
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
- Asia assets hammered on China fears, Fed upset
Mexico's Bimbo Q3 net profit plunges 82 pct
MEXICO CITY |
MEXICO CITY Oct 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's Bimbo, the world's largest breadmaker, on Thursday posted a 82 percent decline in third-quarter profit from a year ago hit by foreign exchange losses and financial expenses.
Quarterly profit for the July-September period came in at 369.5 million pesos ($29 million), down from 2.05 billion pesos in the year-earlier quarter.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this