RPT-Canon says strong yen to pare annual oper profit by $588 mln
TOKYO Oct 25 (Reuters) - Canon Inc said a stronger than expected yen that is crimping earnings from overseas will likely trim operating profit in the year ending Dec. 31 by 46.9 billion yen ($588 million).
Canon's chief financial officer, made the forecast during a briefing on Thursday after the company released its earnings results for the quarter ended Sept 30.
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park