RPT-Canon says strong yen to pare annual oper profit by $588 mln
TOKYO Oct 25 (Reuters) - Canon Inc said a stronger than expected yen that is crimping earnings from overseas will likely trim operating profit in the year ending Dec. 31 by 46.9 billion yen ($588 million).
Canon's chief financial officer, made the forecast during a briefing on Thursday after the company released its earnings results for the quarter ended Sept 30.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |