- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
Evercore profit beats estimates
Oct 25 (Reuters) - Evercore Partners Inc's third-quarter adjusted profit beat Wall Street estimates as compensation-related expenses fell at the boutique investment bank.
Adjusted net income fell to $17.3 million, or 40 cents per share, from $19.8 million, or 46 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 6 percent to $153 million.
Analysts had expected a profit of 34 cents per share, on revenue of $139 million according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Shares of the company closed at $25.64 on Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this