Federated Investors third-quarter net rose 46 percent
Oct 25 (Reuters) - Pittsburgh asset manager Federated Investors Inc said its third-quarter profit rose 46 percent
For the three months ended Sept. 30, Federated reported net income of $55.8 million, or 54 cents per share, compared with net income of $38.3 million, or 37 cents per share in the same period a year ago.
Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S on average expected the company to report net income of 41 cents a share in the most recent quarter.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image