IBM says U.S. Commerce Department has asked it about ZTE
Oct 25 (Reuters) - International Business Machines Corp disclosed in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday that it has received communications from the U.S. Commerce Department about a probe into ZTE Corp.
IBM said the Commerce Department has told the company that IBM is not the target of any investigation.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets