IBM says U.S. Commerce Department has asked it about ZTE
Oct 25 (Reuters) - International Business Machines Corp disclosed in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday that it has received communications from the U.S. Commerce Department about a probe into ZTE Corp.
IBM said the Commerce Department has told the company that IBM is not the target of any investigation.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |